Chinese inspired salad
In summer, salad is my favorite. I usually prepare it with what I have in my fridge, mediterranean products most of the time. But today, I decided to try an Asian version, Chinese inspired.
For this easy and quick salad, you need:
- 2 spoons of Chinese vermicelli
- 2 spoons of soy beans
- 3 big leafs of Chinese cabbage cut in slices
- fresh carrot or better marinated carrots
- 1 spoon of grilled sesame
- 1 spoon of soy sauce
- 1 spoon of sugared vinegar
You just have to add all the ingredients and it's done.